VINTAGE CAMERAS CAN FLY...





Right off the proverbial shelves that is....

Today, the 3 images I have of vintage cameras that are complimented with quotes from photographers, have been literally zooming out of my Etsy shop.

I don't know why today, but lets just say "I'm not complaining!" Perhaps I have been featured somewhere I don't know about. Or maybe, it's just a damn good day.

I have been visualizing my shop doing really well and there is the law of attraction at work in the world, so it may be that it is nothing more than that.

This week my very talented sister has been hard at work doing a painting which mimics my NUBMERS 4 print that can be found in my Esty shop...it is looking AWESOME! I think she will sell prints of it in her Etsy shop...Studio 236...once she has it completed. I'll keep you posted.

Please stop by my shop to see what else I have to offer. I am currently offering a BUY 2 GET 1 FREE promotion in my shop for a limited time. (Maybe that is part of the sales for today.)

I'll keep you all posted!

Comments