These directions are for a standard 7x10 greeting card (5x7 when folded).
Please let me know what you think and if this was helpful...I appreciate your comments.
1. Start by opening the image you wish to use for your card and size it at 4.5" x 6.5".
2. Next we will resize the "Canvas" to create a frame around the design (if you don't want a frame, just size your image in step one to 4.75" x 6.75" and skip this step.)
Choose the color you want your frame to be and resize the canvas to 4.75" x 6.75".
Now your image should look like this with a small frame surrounding it.
3. Next we will resize the canvas to 5" x 7"again to accomodate this framed image...
4. Finally we will resize the canvas one final time to create the outside of the card as it would look before folding (this is 7" x 10")... Make sure you set your Anchor Point to the far right center.
5. Now your card will look like this...Don't forget to add your logo or website address (or whatever you would like) to the outside/back of the card and print!