On Vacation & Need to Access My Home Computer


It's that time of year when many of us go on vacation! Life is good...

I am often away for various reasons and find that I need a file or other information that is stored on my home computer or studio computer. No one is available to email me the required information...often times this happens to me in the middle of the night.

I have been using a piece of free software successfully for several years now, and I thought this would be a good time to share it with others. The software is free, easy to install and simple to use.

You can download the Log Me In software directly from their site...it won't even take a lot of space up on your computer.
If you use this, please come back and let me know how it works out for you!
Happy Vacationing!

Comments