Makrista Baby Website...Need some feedback for this project


I have been recently working on a website that sells infant & toddler clothing. Makrista Baby has some really wonderful items for babies & kids and... is now offering some adult tees as well.


It is a difficult project because it sells both items that are ready made and...items that are highly customizable. With my limited knowledge of the workings of e-commerce, I have done the best I can figure. I don't want to give too much away, as I really need some fresh eyes to look at it.


I would love to get some feedback from some of you out there in cyber-land to let me know how you find it to work with...ie: navigation, ease of use, look & feel, etc.


Thanks to all who will take the minute or two to give it a "look/see" and let me know what you think!!

Comments