Creatures - Masks - Greetings - Wall Art - by Abigail Brown







I am always looking for great new artwork and today I found it! Abigail Brown's art is so whimsical and innovative. She creates wonderful graphics and applys them using a large variety of medium.

I love her choice of colors...they are soft but not pastel...a hard line to hold. Fresh, sweet and fun while being modern and simple all at the same time. I love it.

Her masks are so cute and would be great at a child's birthday party. Her little creatures come in their own little box or matchbox, and her wall art is 3D! Amazing stuff...I know that you will enjoy it as much as I do.

You can check out her site and contact Abigail by visiting:
Abigail Brown.

ABOUT ABIGAIL:

Abigail Brown studied Surface Decoration and Printed Textiles at DeMontfort University, England, from 2000-2003.

During and since that time she has licensed artworks to greetings card and stationery companies, designed children's wear graphics and interior pieces, produced designs for the fashon textile industry and created her own textile art pieces and range of paper goods, sold through galleries and shops both in the UK and overseas.

Comments