LUGGAGE SPOTTERS (TAGS)

I
I
I
I

LUGGAGE SPOTTERS - It can sometimes be difficult to locate your black suitcase amongst a sea of others...well no more! Each tag or "spotter" is a UNIQUE PIECE OF ART. All designs are original illustrations.

Attach these cheerful, bright, unique tags to your luggage and spot YOUR suitcase easily.

I have created these tags using "zentangle" (a highly meditative illustration technique) designs. From there I have brightly colored each tag. These images will not rub off. No two are ever the same.

The "spotters" (tags) are a hard plastic, (practically indestructible)and come complete with a black leather strap that attaches with a brass buckle.

Each tag is approx. 2 x 3.25 inches. The strap is approx. 5 inches long when laid flat.

Each order will contain TWO spotters (tags) and TWO straps. What you see here is a sampling of what is available. You will receive two equally wonderful, randomly chosen "spotters".

Comments