Art and Artists I Love: Susanna Rigon








Susanna Rigon is an artist I have hanging in my home.  I think its some kind of cast off as the detail is not as prominent as it should be.  I have found only her facebook page and very little else.  I love that she uses a very strict color palette...I did find this online:

"Susanna Rigon was born in Padua in 1967 and graduated in 1987 from the graphic arts school.  She is passionate about the poetic art of illustration for children. For many years she has been painting using oil and acrylic on canvas, only recently oil on hemp paper.  Her productions are representations of feelings, dreams, stories without words."

The piece I own is on hemp paper. I thought it was a screenprint...I believe she lives in Florence, so maybe I will meet her this fall while I am there. That would be so awesome.

Comments